Where to Go for More Help
This resource guide is a small sample of what The New York Public Library
can offer you in your research. For further assistance, the librarians of
The New York Public Library are here to help you.
Division, Humanities and Social Sciences Library
Located in Room 315, the Reference Desk is staffed during all hours the
library is open. We can assist you in getting started with your research,
or help you with any stumbling blocks you have encountered.
- Tuesday, Wednesday - 11am-7:30pm; Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - 10am-6pm
- General Research Division Telephone Reference: 212-930-0830. Tuesday
through Friday 10am - 3pm EST.
Reference Service is also available.
Asian and Middle Eastern Division, Humanities and Social Sciences Library
Located in Room 219, the staff of the Asian and Middle Eastern Division
can assist you with your research in areas relating to eastern philosophies.
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - 10am-6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday - 11am-7:30pm
- Telephone Reference Service is available at (212) 930-0716
- Email Reference Service is available at email@example.com
Ask Librarians Online
Ask questions online and receive answers via e-mail or chat.